Our client is a leading international engineering and construction company for Oil and Gas production (mainly Refining and Petrochemicals Project) for a broad spectrum of costumers throughout the world.
- Wide experience as Pre-Commissioning Manager in large oil&gas EPC LSTK projects (mainly in gas plants or refinery/petrochemical).
- Manage teams of qualified personnel in different disciplines.
- Experience in developing and implementing detailed commissioning execution plans.
- Functional knowledge of pre-commissioning, turnover, commissioning, operations and maintenance technology.
- Experience in project risk review and follow-up for mitigation planning and execution.
- Demonstrated leadership skills necessary to achieve project results.
- Fluent in English.
- Bachelor´s Degree in Engineering.
- Join to one of the most important EPC Companies in the world.
- A multicultural and dynamic work environment.
- Competitive salary in accordance with merits of the candidate.
- Location: sites around the world (single status). 2-3 years + possibilities to extension.
- 60 hours per week (6 days per week – Friday free).
- Rotation basis (single status): 12 weeks on + 2 weeks off (home leave-paid holidays).
- Accommodation&foods on site basis + medical insurance + air tickets for mobilization/rotation/demobilization are provided by the company.
- Start date: immediate (ASAP).