Our client is a leading international engineering and construction company for Oil and Gas production, Refining and Petrochemicals and Power Generation Projects for a broad spectrum of costumers throughout the world.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in oil&gas EPC LSTK megaprojects (preferable refinery, petrochemical) as Construction Manager.
- Preferably working for main EPC contractor.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Fluent in English
- Join to one of the most important EPC Companies in the world.
- A multicultural and dynamic work environment.
- Competitive salary + transportation + air tickets provided mobilization/rotation/demobilization on economic class + camp basis (accommodation and foods provided) + medical insurance.
- Location: international sites around the world (single status).
- Work Time: 60 h per week / 10 h per day and 6 days a week.
- Rotation: every 3 months – 14 days of paid holidays (home leave).
- Project Duration: approx. 2 years + possibilities of extension in other international projects-sites around the world.