Our client is a leading international engineering and construction company for Oil and Gas production, Refining, Petrochemicals, Energy and Infrastructures for a broad spectrum of costumers throughout the world.
- Engineering Degree.
- More than 15 years of experience in oil & gas field EPC projects (mainly refinery or petrochemical). Minimum 6 years as Electrical Construction Superintendent (from main contractor side it´s a plus).
- Fluent in English.
- Responsible for supervising the corresponding construction Mechanical Subcontractors and the preparation of required information for an effective system of supervision control.
- Oversees the daily construction activities at work site, including scheduling of supervisors, delivery of equipment and materials, and progress of the project.
- Works with subcontractors to complete project within the given budget and timeframe.
- Resolves contract disputes and arranges any necessary order changes.
- Responsible for maintaining up-to-date records and drawings.
- Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Join to one of the most important EPC Companies in the world.
- A multicultural and dynamic work environment.
- Competitive salary in accordance with merits of the candidate.
- Long term intentions.
- Location: camp basis (single status) on Middle East.
- Work Time: 60 h per week / 10 h per day-6 days a week.
- Rotation: every 3 months / 15 days of paid holidays.
- Transportation + food & lodge + air tickets for mobilization/rotation/demobilization + medical insurance are provided by the company.
- Project Duration: approx. 2-3 + possibilities to extension in others international projects-sites.