Our client is a highly successful scale-up operating in the HR technology space. They are changing the world of work by connecting talent to large multinationals. In 2017 they launched a white label talent pooling solution that allows large companies to build talent communities by leveraging their own brand. The great product-market fit gave an enormous impulse to their growth. Today they work with numerous Fortune 500 companies on three different continents.
We are looking for a full remote Frontend Developer. Full time contract and as soon as possible.
Also important: this is no angular, no react oriented position and we are only interested in people that actualy live in the European Union and valid work visa.
What’s in it for you:
• Full-time remote.
• Flexible working time arrangements
• Option to choose your computer and equipment from an available selection
• Working alongside an experienced, successful and international team
• Competitive salary (35-55k€ gross/year in function of proven experience) and very attractive office in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg) that you will visit about 2 times per year (all expenses paid)
• An ideal environment in which you can grow within a start-up atmosphere
• A fantastic opportunity to learn and do more outside of your current comfort zone
• Increasing autonomy, authority and accountability based on your contributions
• Opportunity to bring in and realize your own ideas
• Working on Europe’s largest online platform for freelance work
- VueJS, NuxtJS, Webpack
- Experience working with Vuetify, Buefy or other VueJS based component library
- CSS preprocessors like SASS/SCSS
- Skills in jQuery, RequireJS (might need to support legacy code),
- Understanding, git and git flow.
- Some experience in backend development (Java, JSP)
- Basic understanding of SEO principles
- Agile/Scrum experience
- A public portfolio of relevant work that you are proud to share
- You have a BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, a related academic area or equivalent work experience
- More than 2 years of work experience delivering world-class web applications, proficiency experience with REST APIs, front-end performance optimisation.
- Basic understanding of the relevant protocols like Http & WebSockets
- Excellent written communication and documentation abilities in English