Our client is a leading international engineering and construction company for Oil and Gas production, Refining and Petrochemicals and Power Generation Projects for a broad spectrum of costumers throughout the world.
- Engineering degree (preferable) and/or certified from a recognized institute in painting (NACE, ICORR, Frosio, PCI…).
- Must have minimum 12 years of experience in Refinery or Petrochemical industry and construction activities, preferable Experience in EPC LSTK mega projects.
- Minimum 6 years as Insulation&Painting Superintendent on sites (from main contractor side it´s a plus).
- Preferable experience in Site Camp conditions under rotational conditions.
- Mandatory fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Join to one of the most important EPC Companies in the world.
- A multicultural and dynamic work environment.
- Competitive salary in accordance with merits of the candidate.
- Long term intentions.
- Location: camp basis (single status) on Middle East.
- Work Time: 60 h per week / 10 h per day-6 days a week.
- Rotation: every 3 months / 15 days of paid holidays.
- Transportation + food & lodge + air tickets for mobilization/rotation/demobilization + medical insurance are provided by the company.
- Project Duration: approx. 2-3 + possibilities to extension in others international projects-sites.