Our client is a leading international engineering and construction company for Oil and Gas production, Refining and Petrochemicals and Power Generation Projects for a broad spectrum of costumers throughout the world.
- Bachelor´s Degree in Engineering.
- More than 15 years of experience in oil & gas field EPC projects (mainly refinery or petrochemical). Minimum 6 years as Piping Construction Superintendent (from main contractor side it´s a plus).
- Fluent in English.
- Join to one of the most important EPC Companies in the world.
- A multicultural and dynamic work environment.
- Competitive salary in accordance with merits of the candidate.
- Long term intentions.
- Location: camp basis (single status) on Middle East.
- Work Time: 60 h per week / 10 h per day-6 days a week.
- Rotation: every 3 months / 15 days of paid holidays.
- Transportation + food & lodge + air tickets for mobilization/rotation/demobilization + medical insurance are provided by the company.
- Project Duration: approx. 2-3 + possibilities to extension in others international projects-sites.