Our client is a leading international engineering and construction company for Oil and Gas production, Refining and Petrochemicals and Power Generation Projects for a broad spectrum of costumers throughout the world.
- Oil and Gas industry: minimum 5 years in oil&gas big projects (>400 MM USD) as Planning Lead.
- Bachelor in industrial or similar engineering.
- Excellent handling of Primavera.
- Fluent in English.
- Responsible, punctual, organized, proactive and willing to work in a pressurized environment.
- Knowledge of the different types of reports, daily, weekly and monthly Irrigation.
- Knowledge of Risk Analysis.
- Join to one of the most important EPC Companies in the world.
- A multicultural and dynamic work environment.
- Competitive salary in accordance with merits of the candidate.
- Long term intentions.
- Location: sites in international projects.
- Work Time: 60 h per week / 10 h per day-6 days a week.
- Rotation: every 3 months / 15 days of paid holidays.
- Transportation + accommodations and foods + air tickets for mobilization/rotation/demobilization + medical insurance are provided by the company.
- Project Duration: approx. 2-3 years + possibilities to extension in others international projects-sites.