Our client integrates solutions that help our customers be more efficient in their intralogistics operations by implementing turnkey systems that involve automation in hardware and software.
We are selecting a Project Manager (PM) with involvement in a project lifecycle generally begins as part of the Sales team on the project. This may involve estimating, solicitation of subcontractor proposals, scope definition, project timeline scheduling, assistance in presentations, review of proposed contracts and terms, and systems design. As the sales process continues, the PM takes on increasing responsibility for understanding and controlling our company risks from technical, contractual, cash flow, and organizational standpoint. Once the order becomes a contract, the PM has sole responsibility for budget, schedule, closure of project and customer management. The PM translates the sales estimate into a budget suitable for entering into our ERP. The PM coordinates the effort of our Design, Controls, Software, suppliers and selected subcontractors with the customer for a successful project. The PM’s success will depend increasingly on his or her leadership, communications ability and performance, and ability to manage the details of multiple projects. The technologies used range from high-level automation to conventional products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- + 3 years’ experience in Technical Project Management. Experience in Automated Material Handling a plus.
- AutoCad and MS Project proven experience.
- Strong interest in technology and process optimization.
- Solid communication attributes.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) a plus.
- Ability to travel overnight estimated at 60%.
- Advanced English. Proficiency in other European language a plus.
- International projects.
- Young and dedicated environment.
- Career development.
- Work place location: Madrid, Spain (in person).
- Indefinite contract and attractive conditions: salary + variable + insurances (life and medical).