Our client is a leading international engineering and construction company for Oil and Gas production, Refining and Petrochemicals and Power Generation Projects for a broad spectrum of costumers throughout the world.
- BSc in Industrial Engineer or equivalent.
- Relevant Experience in EPC LSTK Petrochemical or Refinery projects developed on EPC Main Contractor side.
- Willingness to travel. Candidates shall be ready to perform part of the work in other countries as required (worldwide mobility applies to both short and long term assignments 1-2 years).
- Excellent English language skills.
- Spanish language skills will be an advantage.
- Leadership and Communication skills. Proven experience
- Senior Project Manager or Director with more than 20 years of relevant working experience in oil, gas, chemical and petrochemical industry.
- Previous experience as Project Manager in a Petrochemical or Refinery plant EPC LSTK Project valued (at least) 400 MM USD from an EPC Contractor side and with responsibility over a multicultural team up to than 300 people in Home Office and at least 150 in site plus 3.000 from subcontractors. This experience should be from the Proposal Phase or at least from the Design Phase till the Construction and Commissioning Phases.
- The work will carry out in Madrid Home Offices (Head Quarters) between one and two years and in Construction Site (between 1 and 2 years depending on project size).
- Accommodation will be provided both in Madrid and on site.
- Social Benefits: Life Insurance, Spanish Language Courses…
- Competitive salary according to candidate experience and international standards.
- International First Class Challenging Projects (between 1-2 B USD EPC LSTK).
- International environment.