Our client is a leading international engineering and construction company for Oil and Gas production, Refining and Petrochemicals and Power Generation Projects for a broad spectrum of costumers throughout the world.
- Broad knowledge of contracts management and claims.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of commercial management functions and work experience of a progressively responsible nature.
- Extensive knowledge of Engineering, Procurement, Project Controls and Construction work processes.
- At least 6 years’ experience in Contracts Management.
- Previous experience in O&G Projects.
- Previous experience in Prime Contract Management.
- Degree in Engineering.
- Readiness to work for 2 years in a project which is in the middle of the desert.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills, problem-solving skills, and a focus on customer service.
- Experience in Construction Contracts for O&G is a plus.
- Manages the contracts function for project from inception through completion.
- Functional scope includes development of the project contracts strategy, administration of the prime contract, subcontract administration, and change orders.
- Ensure that the contracting parties fulfil all of their obligations under the contracts.
- Typically assigned to high risk, fixed price contracts for projects of considerable technical complexity and high commercial value, organizationally reports to the Project Manager.
- With support from the Project team, manages prime/(sub) contract change orders (and claims), from identification to resolution.
- Report performance data internally within the Projects and to the Corporate Contracts function.
- Provide contracts training and reviews/audits to projects to identify potential contracts problems and process improvement opportunities.
- Assist in the development and implementation of systems, methodologies and tools necessary to fulfill prime contract and (sub) contract management functions
- Join to one of the most important EPC Companies in the world.
- A multicultural and dynamic work environment.
- Competitive salary + transportation + air tickets provided mobilization/rotation/demobilization on economic class + accommodation, food and lodge in a camp + medical insurance.
- Location: site around the world. Life in a camp (single status).
- Work Time: 60 h per week / 10 h per day and 6 days a week.
- Rotation: every 3 months – 14 days of paid holidays (home leave).
- Project Duration: 2-3 years + possibilities of extension in other international projects-sites around the world.